We close the Etwinning project "Entrepreneurs crossing Borders" that we have carried out this year with enormous personal and learning returns.
The project started in September with huge technical problems as we suffered the migration from the old etwinning platform to the current one which was integrated in the Erasmus+ platform.
What did it consist of?
To reach this final milestone, we had to work in class with active methodologies all the entrepreneurial process that clearly establishes the curriculum of Fundamentals of Administration and Management of the 2nd year of Bachillerato.
What objectives did we set ourselves?
- Developing communication skills in a business context.
- To promote collaborative work within an international business project.
- Encourage teamwork and entrepreneurship as forms of active learning in today's world.
- Share evidence of work with the intention of promoting the creation of joint ventures between countries.
- Launch business ideas related to the 2030 agenda that involve the active participation of global citizens.
- Develop international business relationships,
- Acquire social competence and use digital resources.
- Develop communication skills in a foreign language (English),
- Develop presentation and problem-solving skills.
Fundamentally active methodologies that were organized around the famous Bloom's Taxonomy.
2) To concretize and create we use a proprietary dynamic that I have called Venn Local Venn Global. I use Venn diagrams for students to find the point of intersection between the local problem of depopulation and global problems associated with the SDGs.
3) Students evaluate and apply Lean Start Up to create a business model that undergoes a pivot with the visit of our Swedish partners.
Students rework the canvas incorporating the synergies detected after the swedish visit.
How do we work?
Are we bilingual?
No, we are not bilingual, but we are able to communicate in English both in writing and orally.