ETIQUETAS

LO ÚLTIMO PUBLICADO

BUILDING THE BETTER ENTREPRENEUR

I fancy writing in english, and today I consider  -in Miranda- it is the perfect day to inspire myself in english. 

Today, such a sunny day, I want you to develop a little bit your competences in communication and reflexion. So far, I would like we work the definition  of entrepreneur, 
your own definition, your personal idea of being entrepreneur (if it is possible, in english).

I will give you some ideas to buil tyour definition:



  • An entrepreneurship almost as a personality disorder, a kind of risk addiction.
  • “The entrepreneurs I know are all different types. They’re as likely to be wallflowers as to be a wild man or woman"
  • “They see an opportunity and don’t feel constrained from pursuing it because they lack resources”.
  •  “They’re used to making do without resources.”
  • The entrepreneurs offer their team members a larger share of a vision for a future payoff, rather than a smaller share of the meager resources at hand.

And to develop your imagination and to give you a vision of an entrepreneur,  here you have  this infograph:




QUESTION TO ANSWER ON TWITTER:


HOW WE ARE IN THE THREE QUARTER OF THE COURSE, AND YOU HAVE LEARNT TOO MUCH, I PROPOSE YOU TO GIVE ME A COMPLETE DEFINITION OF ENTREPRENEUR. 


Metodology:



  • HASTAG: #entrepreneur #FAG
  • I retweeted the definicions I consider more properly.

Timetable: You have until tomorrow night to do it

Basado en la idea de: Eric Schurenberg 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Creative Commons