Today, such a sunny day, I want you to develop a little bit your competences in communication and reflexion. So far, I would like we work the definition of entrepreneur, your own definition, your personal idea of being entrepreneur (if it is possible, in english).
I will give you some ideas to buil tyour definition:
- An entrepreneurship almost as a personality disorder, a kind of risk addiction.
- “The entrepreneurs I know are all different types. They’re as likely to be wallflowers as to be a wild man or woman"
- “They see an opportunity and don’t feel constrained from pursuing it because they lack resources”.
- “They’re used to making do without resources.”
- The entrepreneurs offer their team members a larger share of a vision for a future payoff, rather than a smaller share of the meager resources at hand.
And to develop your imagination and to give you a vision of an entrepreneur, here you have this infograph:
QUESTION TO ANSWER ON TWITTER:
HOW WE ARE IN THE THREE QUARTER OF THE COURSE, AND YOU HAVE LEARNT TOO MUCH, I PROPOSE YOU TO GIVE ME A COMPLETE DEFINITION OF ENTREPRENEUR.
- HASTAG: #entrepreneur #FAG
- I retweeted the definicions I consider more properly.
Timetable: You have until tomorrow night to do it
Basado en la idea de: Eric Schurenberg